Here is a listing for a Rear Wheel Conversion Kit
• Motor: 48V / 1000W / 470RPM
• Best Speed: 45 – 48 KPH
• Motor efficiency: >80%
• Motor diameter: 9.6 Inch
• Battery (Now not Included): Electrokinetic cell battery ( Li, lead-acid, NiMH battery and the like.); 48V, Now not lower than 17Ah.
• Wheel Size: 26 Inch *1.75 Inch
• 1000W 48V brushless hub motor
• 26″ Rear wheel (the entire wheel with tire!)
• 2 brake pullers
• Electric controller
• 2 Handlebar grips
• Front Wheel Kit:
– ◦ Thumb gear changer with battery power indicator
– ◦ Rubber connecting harness (color will pick out at random)
• Rear Wheel Kit:
– ◦ 1set Widing pipe/Cable tie
– ◦ Battery extension line
– ◦ 2 Terminal box
– ◦ Controller bag
– ◦ Speed throttle
Front vs. Rear Wheel
We recommend front wheel conversions unless you have got a special bicycle or trike that requires a rear wheel. Front wheel conversions take about five minutes whereas rear wheel conversions might require purchasing a new cassette, professional tuning of shifters and an extended installation.
• The bike within the pictures isn’t included and for demonstration only.
• Battery and Charger are Now not Included.
Dual Mode Controller: Motor works under Hall effect and non-Hall effect, extend life for electric bike
Quiet: Low noise and reliable brushless gearless hub motor